Navegando neste Tópico:   1 usuários anônimos

ych said he hoped the Czechs would decide the final before
Just can't stay away
Cadastrado em:
24/11/2017 22:33
De california
Grupo:
Registered Users
ZAGREB, Croatia -- Marin Cilic from Croatia overcame problems with his serve to win the Zagreb Indoors tournament on Sunday, defeating top-seeded Tommy Haas from Germany 6-3, 6-4. George Kittle Jersey . Fifth-seeded Cilic gained his fourth title in Zagreb and became the third Croat overall to win at least 10 career titles. Cilic also lifted his career record in Zagreb to 22-4, winning 20 of his last 21 matches at the event. Cilic -- champion here in 2009, 10 and last year -- struggled with his first serve in the opening set but played some great returns with a solid baseline performance. The 35-year-old Haas broke in the first game but then lost five out of the next six. Haas also wasted a break point for a 4-2 lead in the second set, allowing Cilic to step up the pressure and gain a 5-3 lead. Haas saved a match point, but Cilic made sure he used the second opportunity. "Its nice to be in the finals after the tough last year I had," Cilic said. "I played (under) great pressure." Haas in turn said Marin "played big points better." Cilics coach Goran Ivanisevic has 22 titles and Ivan Ljubicic has 10. Cilic and Haas are tied 2-2 in head-to-heads. Making the Zagreb final was Haas best performance this year, after he lost in the opening rounds in Auckland and at the Australian Open. Haas won his last title in Vienna last year. Bradley Pinion Jersey . The bout served as the headlining matchup of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva" event, which took place at U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati. It was Silva who looked well on his way to victory in the early going, delivering a pair of crushing kicks to the body that sent Brown crashing to the floor, doubled over in pain. Terrell Owens Jersey .com) - It appears both the Houston Rockets and Chicago Bulls will reach the playoffs, but the two squads are coming off losing efforts. http://www.thesf49ersshoponline.com/Malcolm-Smith-49ers-Jersey/ .Former NBA forward Morris Peterson has been added to TSNs Toronto Raptors broadcast team. Novak Djokovic and Tomas Berdych both did what was expected of them to leave the Davis Cup final between Serbia and defending champion Czech Republic level at 1-1 after the opening day. Djokovic overcame some early nerves to beat Radek Stepanek 7-5, 6-1, 6-4 in the first singles match and Berdych then swept past rookie Dusan Lajovic 6-3, 6-4, 6-3 on the indoor hard court at Belgrade Arena. With their formidable 13-1 record in Davis Cup doubles, Berdych and Stepanek have a chance to give the Czechs the lead in the best-of-five series Saturday. It was still unclear whether Djokovic would play doubles or rest for Sundays reverse singles. Djokovic earned his 23rd consecutive victory since losing to Rafael Nadal in the U.S. Open final in September but struggled a bit in the first set. He broke Stepanek to go up 4-2 but had to save two break points in the next game and failed to serve out the set at 5-3, when he committed a series of errors. However, he broke again in the 12th game to take the lead. "I was a bit nervous in the first set," Djokovic said. "It was very important to win that one against high-quality player like Radek." The second-ranked Serb held serve the rest of the match -- saving seven break points in all, while converting five of six he created. "Whenever I would face (break points) I would come up with some big serves," Djokovic said. "I think that is what helped me sttay confident in those moments. Aaron Lynch Jersey. " Stepanek said Djokovic was serving "tremendously consistently," which prevented him from getting another break. "The first set was really high quality, and so was the third," the Czech veteran said. "His defence is the best in the world, he proved that with his movement that he showed around the court. He always makes you play an extra shot." Berdych broke once in each of the first two sets, and twice in the third to wrap up the win 2 hours, 54 minutes against Lajovic. The 23-year-old Serb, who has a 5-12 record on the ATP tour, replaced Janko Tipsarevic, who missed the final with a heel injury. "It was a tough one, playing the guy I actually saw for the first time on court," Berdych said. "He had nothing to lose. These situations are not easy. I am glad I was able to make it happen in straight sets." Berdych said he hoped the Czechs would decide the final before a potentially decisive match against Djokovic on Sunday. "When you look at Novak and how he is playing its like Playstation. So the best way is to unplug electricity." "Im happy how I played," Lajovic said. "Im sure that many of the spectators did not even know how I look like." The Czechs are in the final for the third time in five years. Serbia won its only Davis Cup title in Belgrade in 2010, beating France. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Enviado em: 16/1 1:50
Transferir mensagem para outros aplicativos Transferir

Re: ych said he hoped the Czechs would decide the final before
Home away from home
Cadastrado em:
19/4 3:00
De Tbilisi
Grupo:
Registered Users

Enviado em: 22/4 12:44
Transferir mensagem para outros aplicativos Transferir

Você pode exibir os tópicos.