Navegando neste Tópico:   1 usuários anônimos

lot to work on, obviously, offensively. Cliffo
Just can't stay away
Cadastrado em:
24/11/2017 22:33
De california
Registered Users
ANTALAYA, Turkey -- Victor Dubuisson of France opened up a five-shot lead at the Turkish Airlines Open on Saturday after starting his third round with four straight birdies, while Tiger Woods kept himself in the mix despite three bogeys on an inconsistent back nine. Raekwon McMillan Jersey . Dubuisson added five more birdies in a bogey-free 9-under 63 to distance himself from the field and move to 21-under 195. Ian Poulter was alone in second after a 68 while Woods and Henrik Stensson (69) were among four players sitting another shot back. Woods had an eventful round and hurt his right hand when his club hit a tree on the 11th hole, but seemed to escape without a serious injury. Having made three birdies on the front nine, Woods then mixed three more birdies with three bogeys on a six-hole stretch starting on the 11th. He finished with an improbable birdie on the 18th for a 68. "To birdie the last hole was a nice way to end, considering I struggled all day with my swing," Woods said. "I was getting away with it on the front nine, but I wasnt really playing well and it caught up with me on the back nine." The Americans drive on the par-5 11th landed well right of the fairway and he then hit a 3-wood that brushed the tree and immediately jumped into the air and began shaking his right hand. That shot landed in a greenside bunker, but he still went on to birdie the hole and didnt show any effects of the incidents the rest of the round. "My arm is a little tender. I smoked it on something. I dont know what I hit but I hit something hard," Woods said. "I just dealt with it, and you know, just played through it. I wont need any treatment." Woods is looking for his first European Tour victory in four years, but found just five of 14 fairways on Saturday. But he only needed 24 putts in his round, one-putting the last four holes. Dubuisson has yet to win on tour, with three third-place finishes as his best results. Even with a big lead going into the last round, he hasnt started eyeing the trophy just yet. "I will try not to think about tomorrow as it would put too much pressure on myself," the Frenchman said. "But I know Tiger and Henrik will shoot very low scores, so I have to keep the same strategy. I have a five-shot lead, but with all these great players, tomorrow will be a very tough day." Lawrence Timmons Jersey . Simon (10-3) allowed three runs on five hits and three walks in 6 1-3 innings to break a tie with the Dodgers Zack Greinke and Cardinals Adam Wainwright for the NL lead in victories. Simon went to spring training as a relief pitcher and moved into the starting rotation when Mat Latos was recovering from elbow and knee surgeries. Walt Aikens Jersey .com) - The Eastern Conferences best team takes on one of its worst Tuesday night when the Atlanta Hawks pay a visit to the Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers. http://www.dolphinsteamauthenticshop. ... ichael-thomas-jersey.aspx .com) - The Golden State Warriors have started another winning streak and theyll try to pad it Tuesday night when they head to Staples Center to face the Los Angeles Lakers.( - The San Antonio Spurs have responded well to head coach Gregg Popovichs harsh words from last week and look to remain unbeaten on a six-game homestand, which resumes Wednesday versus the Charlotte Hornets. After last Thursdays 104-81 road loss against the Chicago Bulls, Popovich said his teams play was humiliating and embarrassing. The Spurs went out the following night and posted a 99-85 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers to kick off the stay at the AT&T Center. San Antonio got back to work in Sundays 101-95 triumph over the Milwaukee Bucks and Tim Duncan recorded 20 points and 11 rebounds to lead the way. Kawhi Leonard scored 19 points and grabbed 14 rebounds, while Boris Diaw and Manu Ginobili posted 14 and 13 points, respectively. We were more competitive. We were stronger with the ball. We competed harder in the second half than we did in the first half, said Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich. We made a few more shots, but it was about being competitive and being more physical and focused. A 32-point fourth quarter was all the Spurs needed to push their home winning streak to five games. The defending champion Spurs are 17-6 in the Alamo City. The Spurs, winners in eight of the past 10 games, will also entertain the LA Clippers, Orlando and Miami. Charlotte will open a three-game road trip againsst San Antonio, Denver and Washington, and is 7-13 as the guest this season. Jordan Phillips Jersey. The Hornets will make the trip without leading scorer Kemba Walker, who will miss the next six-to-eight weeks because of knee surgery. Walker will have surgery to repair a torn lateral meniscus in his left knee Wednesday in New York and had missed three of the last five games with a cyst on the knee. Walker leads the Hornets with 18.8 points and 5.2 assists. Charlotte has prevailed in nine of its last 11 games, and handed the Knicks a 76-71 setback the last time out on Saturday. Brian Roberts ran the point in Walkers absence and scored 17 points, while Gerald Henderson netted 14 and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist added 10 for the Hornets, who shot only 32.9 percent for the game and registered 22 points on 18 New York turnovers. Thats not good offense, said Hornets coach Steve Clifford. We have a lot to work on, obviously, offensively. Cliffords squad is defending well at least and has held four of the last five opponents under 80 points. The Hornets suffered a 98-93 loss to the Spurs on Jan. 14 at Time Warner Cable Arena. Walker scored 28 points and Ginobili recorded 27 points in that one for the Spurs, who are unbeaten in the last eight meetings in this series. Charlotte is winless in seven straight trips to the Alamo City. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Enviado em: 11/1 1:27
Transferir mensagem para outros aplicativos Transferir

Você pode exibir os tópicos.