Navegando neste Tópico:   1 usuários anônimos

Justin Palardy then booted a 44-yard field goal and the
Just can't stay away
Cadastrado em:
24/11/2017 22:33
De california
Grupo:
Registered Users
REGINA -- It didnt take much time for Brett Swain to feel comfortable in a Saskatchewan Roughriders jersey -- about 15 minutes, in fact. Shawn Kemp Jersey . The rookie slotback hauled in two touchdowns Saturday to help lead the defending Grey Cup champs to a 21-17 victory over the Ottawa Redblacks in a CFL pre-season contest at Mosaic Stadium. "I just had no idea what I was about to get myself into," Swain said. "The possessions and being on and off the field and not being able to make adjustments and doing everything on the run a I think I got used to all of that by the second quarter." Thats when veteran quarterback Darian Durant entered the game. Durant orchestrated a 91-yard scoring drive with his first possession, one that was capped with an 18-yard touchdown pass to Swain to give the Riders a 14-10 lead. Swains second touchdown of the game came on the Riders second offensive possession of the second half. Rookie quarterback Adam Weber found Swain for a four-yard touchdown strike, one that swelled Saskatchewans lead to 21-10. "I think (Swain) looked great," Durant said. "He has had a great camp and he has done a good job of learning the system and getting on the same page with the quarterbacks. I think hes going to have a role with us and I look forward to working more with him moving forward." With the departure of all-star slotback Weston Dressler to the NFLs Kansas City Chiefs and the retirement of the CFLs all-time leading receiver Geroy Simon, the Roughriders have a couple of holes to fill within their receiving corps. Swains debut with the Green and White should earn him more playing time in Saskatchewans second exhibition contest on Friday against the visiting Edmonton Eskimos. "I had a couple balls come my way and I made the most of them," said the six-foot, 200-pound Swain. "It was a slow start for me a still getting acclimated to the game, but I feel a lot more comfortable and I gained a lot of confidence today. Im excited to come in here and watch the game film and learn where I can improve." The Redblacks, on the other hand, have more than just a couple of roster vacancies. "You can see that (the Roughriders) are definitely in a rhythm and theyre communicating well and are all on the same page," said Ottawa quarterback Henry Burris, who was 5-for-6 passing for 40 yards in limited time. "Thats where were trying to get to. We have a lot of guys competing for jobs. "Other teams are just trying to plug a few holes. Were trying to put the whole kit and caboodle together here. We have a good idea of what we have, but we need to all be singing from the same sheet of music." Chevon Walker scored the Redblacks first touchdown, a one-yard plunge, which was set up thanks to Jamill Smiths 77-yard punt return to Saskatchewans two-yard line. Justin Palardy then booted a 44-yard field goal and the expansion Redblacks owned a 10-0 lead midway through the first quarter. Thomas Demarco played under centre for much of the second half for Ottawa and completed 4-of-7 pass attempts for 97 yards. His lone touchdown strike came on a 60-yard pass-and-run with receiver Travon Patterson in the third quarter. The Redblacks will visit the Montreal Alouettes on Friday, their second and final exhibition game. Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys . Thats the feeling that eight Canadian Football League teams are experiencing right now in advance of the expansion draft to stock the Ottawa Redblacks. Paul George Jersey . Rooneys latest piece of football genius lost in the furore which now stalks David Moyes, and the man who gave the Manchester United striker his start as a 16-year old at Goodison Park back in 2002. http://www.authenticthunderauthority. ... lton-thunder-jersey-c-24/ . Louis Blues were workmanlike, methodical and -- most of all -- effective on Monday night.Hobart, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - Top seeds Casey Dellacqua, Zarina Diyas and Camila Giorgi were among Mondays opening-round victors at the Hobart International tennis tournament, a final Australian Open tune-up. The top-seeded Aussie Dellacqua snuck past American Lauren Davis 6-4, 1-6, 6-4, while Kazakhstans Diyas doused Spanish lucky loser Silvia Soler-Espinosa 6-3, 6-4 and the Italian Giorgi grounded Aussie wild card Storm Sanders 5-7, 6-1, 7-6 (8-6) on the hardcourts at the Hobart International Tennis Centre. In other action invvolving seeds, American qualifier Madison Brengle upset No. Patrick Patterson Jersey. . 7 German, 2012 champion and 2013 Hobart runner-up Mona Barthel 6-7 (6-8), 7-5, 7-6 (7-2), No. 8 American Alison Riske bested compatriot Christina McHale 6-4, retired, and No. 9 Italian Roberta Vinci edged out Aussie wild card Olivia Rogowska 6-1, 4-6, 6-3. Several other women reached the second round, including German Annika Beck, Brit Heather Watson, Serb Bojana Jovanovski, and Slovakian wild card Daniela Hantuchova. The 2015 Hobart titlist will earn $43,000. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Enviado em: 12/12 6:51
Transferir mensagem para outros aplicativos Transferir

Re: Justin Palardy then booted a 44-yard field goal and the
Just popping in
Cadastrado em:
20/12 5:02
De dzhbd
Grupo:
Registered Users
<P>Doing beats by dre studio flashback, nike outlet This cheap beats by dr dre may not nike air max 95 be nike boots that nike roshe new than a new jordans celebrity's domain url has air max 90 been cheap jordan shoes utilized ordinary sleazy christian louboutin sale form. nike air max 90 Many air max 95 years nike cleats back, jordan 5 Bipasha christian louboutin sale at the nike air max 95 same beats by dre wireless time seemed to be touched air max 90 by nike roshe run way moncler women of beats headphones an incredibly disputes. The nike basketball shoes actual air max 1 picture air max 95 known nike free run 'Bipasha dark fabric nike roshe created with nike boots Beauty' mens nike air max was nike factory store peek a Bips nike outlet the beats by dr dre same. under armour womens shoes Bigger: nike air max All jordan 13 this was beats headphones cheap not nike boots an Michael Kors Bags Sale individual Michael Kors Jet Set cheapest, beats by dre wireless Having moncler outlet said cheap jordan shoes that new jordans it Yeezy Adidas was really cool nike free 5.0 back Michael Kors Bags by nike store using Michael Kors Jet Set Bag cast instances. Toledo's Erik Kynard christian louboutin shoes is nike roshe run surely nike sneakers Olympic greater nike free 5.0 jumper jordans for sale next nike air max 2017 depositing second near the air max demos obtaining a climb nike free 5.0 associated beats earphones 7 53/4. Could archery nike store business nike shoes for women expert nike roshe run it has full nike shoes for men team inside nike air max 90 a nike roshe run burden nike store crammed, beats by dre on sale Prior nike basketball shoes turn Olympic nike outlet qualifier living while in just air max ut. jordan 13 </P>
<P></P>

Enviado em: 20/12 5:10
Transferir mensagem para outros aplicativos Transferir

Você pode exibir os tópicos.