Navegando neste Tópico:   1 usuários anônimos

Primeiros passos servidor web profissional
Just popping in
Cadastrado em:
19/11/2013 21:45
De Tanque Novo
Grupo:
Registered Users
OLá, Tenho um servidor com a ultima versão do centos instalado e um ip fixo: 177.136.188.73 e um uplink bom. Mais já instalei o Cpanel/WHM e quando digito 177.136.188.73/2087 dá erro de endereço não encontrado, ja vir varios tutorias e videos mais nenhum mim ajudou a sair do começo, não sei passo a passo de como começar, peço que alguem mim ajude, se for possivel?

Enviado em: 19/11/2013 21:54
Transferir mensagem para outros aplicativos Transferir

It's the art scene to end all art scenes
Guest_
It's the art scene to end all art scenes, and for a trip to Basel, you better pack light and sun-ready, but still sleek enough for the art world. Make a fashion statement at the office with just one shopping trip to Jones New York. Their current suit sale kicks off today and brings suit separates in at 50% off their regular retail prada outlet. Stock the closet with jackets, pants, skirts and more that are sure to further your career.These pictures were taken just a few weeks ago and I am already missing all of those pretty fall leaves! The trees are getting to be pretty bare and the leaves are no longer changing to pretty colors of the rainbow. Winter is drawing near - which means the holiday season is upon us, and that makes me very happy!Any marc by marc jacobs bags outlet fan will be sure to compliment you on your gorgeous handbag if they see you walking down the street. So if you love Rebecca Minkoff as much as I do, then you will love this Minkette Must-Have list I have compiled. Below you will find some great styles to add to your holiday wish-list!"We are thrilled to partner with Fitflop International and leverage their ability to make high quality, trendsetting Fitflops," coach handbags new 2013. "As we continue to extend our product offering within the world of fitflops, we look forward to introducing an exciting collection of unique and innovative Fitflops to the marketplace." Visit their online store between today and 11/25/2013 to save $10 off their famous Traveltime Fitflops and Classics.Surf over to PacSun for an awesome deal! Luxury accessories have an exclusivity problem.Since Charlotte Olympia's Kitty craze seems to grow with each season, the designer will be releasing a holiday gift set that all the cat ladies out there (and even the dog people) are sure to covet - the cheap prada bags outlet uk. Because handbags are generally among a company's most profitable and marketable product categories, most brands want (and need) to sell them hand over first in order to stay on the seasonal fashion treadmill. I wanted the floors to have some personality but not compete with all the patterns I create for my marc by marc jacobs products, so I came up with the floor design to compliment a couple of my favorite prints (like here and here).Sticking to a budget of $50 or less, we put together a virtual treasure chest of eye-catching http://pro-sim.com/flyer/prada_uk.html, earrings, and necklaces that look chic - not cheap. Seriously, with these modest prices, you can most certainly afford to buy more than just one. There's never been a more dazzling way to be fiscally responsible. All of these things can cause major stress, so important to learn how to manage your hectic schedule without pulling your hair out. Thankfully, we have several awesome tips that will have you stress-free and ready to take on the holidays in no time. Think massages, cute to-do lists, baking cookies and more. While the comfort that comes with Fitflop's shoulder strap is questionable, this cocktail of http://pro-sim.com/flyer/marc_by_marc_acobs.html-links, studs, and temptingly tactile leather is not only easy on your hands.

Enviado em: 20/11/2013 5:12

Re: Primeiros passos servidor web profissional
Just popping in
Cadastrado em:
1/1/2014 23:14
De franca
Grupo:
Registered Users
Verifique se não é seu firewall que está bloqueando a porta de acesso;

Edite o aquivo de configuração do firewall

/etc/sysconfig/iptables

Adicione a linha abaixo;

-A INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp --dport 2087 -j ACCEPT

Em seguida reinicie o serviço do firewall

#service iptables restart

Enviado em: 2/1/2014 0:38

Not too shy to talk
Cadastrado em:
20/1/2009 0:19
De Porto Alegre
Grupo:
Registered Users
verifica se o apache esta rodando também
e verifica se o SELinux não esta ativado pois se estiver desativa o mesmo

Enviado em: 3/1/2014 9:22

Daniel Lara Souza
Administrador de Redes
Embaixador Fedora

Just popping in
Cadastrado em:
23/1/2014 9:14
De campo grande
Grupo:
Registered Users
Ola pessoal, Não estou conseguindo instalar o postgresql no centos, dependencia de libpq.so.4()(64bits)

Ja procurei por essa biblioteca em todo lugar e nao encontro, alguem pode me ajudar??

Enviado em: 7/2/2014 8:59

Você pode exibir os tópicos.